(14 Oct 2021) About the Role:
Based in the third most liveable city in the world, we have an exciting career opportunity to join Australia’s University of Enterprise in 2022. Reporting directly to Deputy Director: Resources and Technical Services and as a dynamic member of the Library Management Group, the Manager: Access and Discovery will contribute to the strategic planning of the Library and its role in achieving UniSA’s goals.
Lead and motivate a team of high performing technical experts to meet the Library’s strategic targets while continually improving business processes. You will work towards the development and delivery of effective and innovative services, including the provision of high-quality metadata and interoperable technology infrastructure, to provide access to resources in support of teaching, learning and research.
- Manage, lead, and motivate staff to meet strategic targets and continually improve business processes
- Ensure the Access and Discovery team possess the skills and core attributes to meet the goals and objectives of the Library
- Develop and craft strategy and policy for the Library’s information technology
- Manage the provision of high-quality metadata for information resources
- Innovate and manage aspects of resource management related to cataloguing, digitisation, preservation and data management and quality
- Develop and manage the Research Outputs Repository
For more details on the job and to apply, see here.