(15 Oct 2021) About the Role:
- Continuing, Full Time
- $81,222 to $87,853 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
- Bathurst or Wagga Wagga
An exciting opportunity awaits to join Australias online university of choice to deliver and support services related to metadata, repository and copyrighted materials.
The position will work with other librarians, divisions, and researchers to improve the discoverability of library and institutional repository resources.
This position will also work with other members of the division to provide expert advice, practical support, and training to the university community in matters related to copyrighted materials, and support the administration and maintenance of the Integrated Library Management System.
Individuals with current academic library experience, or those wishing to seek experience, who have a combination of metadata and repository knowledge, with well developed communication skills, good problem solving and judgement and the ability to manage and lead a small team are encouraged to apply.
To be successful you will have:
- A degree with relevant experience, with eligibility for Associate membership of the Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA).
- Sound knowledge of Australian copyright requirements, metadata and repository services and trends.
- Demonstrated commitment to supporting a culture of high quality, client focused services.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to build effective relationships and networks.
Closing Date: 11 pm, 1 November 2021
For more information and to apply, see here.