(22 February 2019) Digital Science invites you to join the webinar alongside a group of industry experts to shed some light on the questions you may have concerning plan S, to help you prepare for potential upcoming changes.
You’ll learn about:
- How Plan S will shape new publisher business models
- How publishers can avoid potential roadblocks as they look for solutions
- The effect of Plan S on Learned Publishers – in particular, smaller, self-published ones – if implemented worldwide
- What the goals of participating funders are and how they will manage change
- How to better prepare for Plan S by finding out the answers to questions such as which funders, regions and research areas affected by Plan S will have the most effect on the publishing landscape (using tools such as Dimensions)
- Monitoring impending mandates to be able to adapt workflows and use relevant tool
Expert guests on the webinar:
- David Sweeny – UKRI – Funder
- Dan Pollock – Delta Think – Consultant
- Wendy Newsham – Director of Global Sales and Business Development at Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. – Publisher
- Tracey Depellegrin – Executive Editor, GENETICS & G3 at Genetics Society of America – Publisher
- Cathy Holland – Digital Science – Webinar host and moderator
The webinar will last one hour with time at the end for Q&A.
Date & Time: Thursday, March 7th at 15:30 GMT (10:30 am EDT)
To view the full webinar description, go here.
To register online, go here.