(4 Feb 2024) About the Role:
Are you a dynamic and flexible manager ready to be a key player leading teams through a period of unprecedented, career-defining change? If you are passionate about leading well and shaping service delivery, this role could be for you!
Reporting to the Deputy Director: Library, Client Services, the Manager: Library Services is responsible for managing Library Teams across two campuses – Mawson Lakes and Magill.
This position addresses strategic campus and Academic Unit based issues, and the management and delivery of facilities, services and resources in support of the academic programs and research activities of the University.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (such as library and information management, information technology, management or education), with experience in implementing services to deliver a positive customer experience in a contemporary digital setting
- Extensive management experience with the ability to lead and develop teams in a complex environment, including the development, implementation and continuous improvement of work practices and procedures
- Well-developed strategic and problem-solving skills, including the ability to be innovative and creative in providing advice and solutions to service needs
- High level interpersonal and communication skills including demonstrated ability to liaise with both senior and support staff in a large, complex organisation
- High level analytical, research and writing skills to enable the effective synthesis of relevant information and data, and the provision of high-quality written reports and correspondence
The job description in full is here.