(12 September 2015) Reporting to the Library Board of Queensland, the CEO and State Librarian is responsible for developing productive relationships with key stakeholders, including the Minister for Science and Innovation and the Queensland Public Service, to deliver value to the people of Queensland.
The Position will require a person who:
- Provides both strategic and operational leadership to the delivery of State Library services
- Accelerates the transition to digital modes of delivery and exploits digital disruption opportunities
- Builds the capacity of public libraries across the State
- Generates revenue with the Queensland Library Foundation and via grant/commercial opportunities
- Inspires a culture of innovation and accountability
Closing date: Monday September 28, 2015
ALIA has the job description.