(30 Apr 2021) News from IGI Global:
Understanding that many libraries around the world are nearing the end of their fiscal year, IGI Global can offer very flexible and customized acquisitions solutions to ensure libraries across Asia-Pacific have access to the most innovative and emerging digital research. Institutions can also benefit from IGI Global’s OA Fee Waiver (Read and Publish) Initiative and receive an additional source of OA funding for their institution when they invest in an IGI Global e-Book or e-Journal Collection.
As opposed to many other publishers, IGI Global’s Read and Publish model is truly sustainable and provides 100% OA APC waivers, while other deals charge for access to collections while only providing discounts. Read more about truly sustainable Read and Publish models in IGI Global’s Newsroom here.
As mentioned, all IGI Global e-Collections provide a matching fund of OA APC waivers through this model, and these e-Collections have also been updated to reflect 2022 pricing. This includes:
- e-Book Collection: 6,600+ e-Books (120,000+ chapters with more than 1,000,000+ citation references) of peer-reviewed research in 11 academic subject areas. Learn More>
- e-Journal Collection: 30,000+ peer-reviewed journal articles with 1,000,000+ citation references sourced from IGI Global’s full journal collection. Learn More>
IGI Global e-Collections also offer the following benefits:
- Remote Access Options (IP Authentication with Proxy, Referral URLs, and More)
- Offering 100% Credits on Previously Purchased IGI Global Titles
- Flexible Purchasing Options (Perpetual, Subscription, EBA, DDA, etc.)
- Multi-Year Agreements with No Price Increases Guaranteed
- No DRM, No Additional Charge for Multi-User Licensing, No Embargo of Content, and No Maintenance or Archiving Fees
For questions about the OA Fee Waiver Initiative, content within the e-Collections, or the newly released 2022 pricing, contact your iGroup Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Yvonne Li, Managing Director of IGI Science and Technology, Ltd. (IGI Global’s Subsidiary Office in Beijing, China), at email@example.com.