(15 Sept 2020) The ICoASL 2021 Conference Committee is now accepting proposal/ bids from any Asian country to host/ organize the 7th International Conference of Asian Special Libraries (ICoASL 2021) during February/March, 2021. Hosting this prestigious international conference is a unique prospect since it also brings value to the hosting institution. As a host, the institution gains recognition as a thought leader in the areas of scholarly communication.
Previous ICoASL conference were held as below:
- Sixth ICoASL 2019 will be held in New Delhi, India during 14-16 February 2019
- Fifth ICoASL 2017 was held in Yogyakarta, Indonesia during 10-12 May 2017
- Fourth ICoASL 2015 was held in Seoul, South Korea during 22-24 April 2015
- Third ICoASL 2013 was held in Manila, Philippines during 10-12 April 2013
- Second ICoASL 2011 was held in Tokyo, Japan during 10-12 February 2011
- First ICoASL 2008 was held in New Delhi, India during 26-28 November 2008
ICoASL will be an excellent opportunity for all including Scientists, Librarians, Information Professionals, Researchers and Practitioners to share experiences, ideas, research results, meeting and networking on all aspects of Library and Information Science. There will be many events, including presentations, educational programs, networking events, panel discussions, vendor presentations and tours.
All the details are here.