(22 Mar 2019) CQUniversity Library has created a new position to lead the development of information and research services that support of our vision for a truly Digital Library. The CQUniversity Digital Library agenda sets the framework for an ‘online-first’ approach to service delivery, student support, and access to library resources.
You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to adapt service delivery to meet the future needs of a diverse on-campus and online dual-sector university. As a leader and innovator, you will be part of a team that is values driven and invests in its staff to enable them to support CQUniversity’s fast evolving business.
You will bring to the position:
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities to drive service transformation and a culture of quality service delivery, academic engagement and consultation
- Future-focussed vision and strategic thinking
- The ability to build high performance teams and a strong network across the University
When submitting your application, please provide evidence of the following skills/qualifications:
- Relevant Degree or Postgraduate qualifications.
- Detailed and comprehensive knowledge in relevant areas of Library and Information Management, including information service delivery, research support, copyright, management reporting.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry-standard service management frameworks and processes (desirable).
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday 24th March 2019.
For more details and how to apply, see here.