(26 Aug 2021) The CDNLAO Newsletter is published to share information from national libraries in the Asia and Oceania region. This newsletter is edited and distributed by the National Diet Library of Japan on behalf of the members of the Conference of Directors of National Libraries in Asia and Oceania (CDNLAO).
The latest issue (No. 98) is focusing on legal deposit system.
Special topic: Legal deposit system
- [Australia] National edeposit – collecting, preserving and providing access to Australian electronic publications
- [Indonesia] Six Strategies to Boost the Implementation of Legal Deposit in Indonesia
- [Indonesia] Implementation of Legal Deposit in Indonesia: Synergy of the Role of the National Library of Indonesia and Provincial Libraries in Collecting Digital Works
- [Indonesia] SRIKANDI: Sistem Repositori Karya Anak Indonesia (Indonesian Nation’s Works Repository System)
- [Japan] An Overview of Japan’s Legal Deposit System
- [Singapore] Deposit Portal: Collecting, preserving and accessing Singapore’s published heritage in the digital era
- [Indonesia] The 2021 CDNLAO meeting has been canceled
- [Korea] East Asia Digital Library (EADL)—Integrated Search and Convenient Access to East Asia’s Digital Academic · Cultural Resources—
- [Vietnam] Gone but never forgotten…
The next CDNLAO newsletter will feature articles on library services for children and young adults. What efforts are being made by national libraries to enhance children’s reading activities? How can we provide support to public and school libraries? Please share with us your stories about recent improvements, especially in the COVID-19 pandemic. Deadline for contributions to the next issue: No. 99, is December 24, 2021.
Here’s the original page for CDNLAO newsletter #98.