(25 Feb 2021) The CDNLAO Newsletter (https://www.ndl.go.jp/en/cdnlao/newsletter/index.html) is published to share information from national libraries in the Asia and Oceania region. This newsletter is edited and distributed by the National Diet Library of Japan on behalf of the members of the Conference of Directors of National Libraries in Asia and Oceania (CDNLAO).
The latest issue (No. 97) is focusing on library services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Special topic: Library services during the COVID-19 pandemic
• [China] Actions Taken by the National Library of China under the Pandemic
• [Indonesia] Online Library Services: Smart Solution from National Library of Indonesia to Face Pandemic Issue
• [Japan] Offering user services and information from the National Diet Library to the public under the spread of COVID-19
• [Papua New Guinea] 2020 National Book Week Activity Report
• [Singapore] Documenting COVID-19 in Singapore
Our upcoming issue No. 98 will feature articles about the legal deposit system.
The page of the newsletter is here.