(26 May 2022) About the job:
- Plans and supervises the operation of the university library.
- Supervises and participates in the selection, development, and maintenance of a collection of materials in one or more broad and complex subject areas.
- Develops, plans, coordinates, and evaluates a major area of library services.
- Serves as a specialist for reference and materials, or cataloguing and classification, in a subject field.
- Provides specialized reference services and materials to departmental/program personnel.
- Catalogues and classifies a wide range of materials.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Review and evaluate resource material, such as book reviews and catalogue, to select and order print, audio-visual, and electronic resources.
- Code, classify, and catalogue books, publications, films, audio-visual aids, and other library materials based on subject matter or standard library classification systems.
- Promote awareness of research resources, library services and learning opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations including copyright in connection with use of library materials and resources.
The job posting in full is here.