(2 March 2017) Version 2.0 went live on 1 March, with a more user-friendly design, new content and new features.
What major technical changes have been made?
- The responsiveness of the portal has been improved, allowing users to seamlessly use the portal on each of their devices!
- New languages on the Portal: did you know that the portal is now available in all 24 official European Union languages?
- The SPARQL-manager (advanced search) has been enhanced.
- The Metadata Quality Assessment dashboard has been enhanced with several new functionalities, including a download function and information on licence quality.
What are the main content updates?
- New design of the homepage with a new menu structure and a different lay-out, resulting in a more user-friendly portal.
- News items and use cases are easier to find, thanks to the new faceted search function.
- Many more new use cases: the number of use cases of Open Data is expanding. Currently, over 160 use cases are available on our portal: explore them here.
The announcement in full is here.