(11 Oct 2021) About the opportunity
You will be responsible for the provision of advice, training and support to the University’s research and teaching community from higher degree research students through to senior research and teaching staff. You will empower students and staff through the development of knowledge and skills across a range of research and teaching activities including literature and systematic reviews, citation and research data management, developing and maintaining a research or teaching profile, strategies for scholarly publishing, identifying and selecting textbooks and other course materials, and developing students’ information literacy skills in context.
You will also work closely with the Senior Librarian (Copyright) to provide Copyright advice on a range of scholarly publishing and open access queries.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or demonstrated equivalent competency; a qualification in library and information studies is desirable
- Substantial relevant professional experience in a library environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of research support, collection development, reference services and information literacy in an academic environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively support a diverse range of clients in identifying, accessing, and using information resources
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to long term planning and strategic direction
- Knowledge of project management approaches to deliver continual service improvement
Closing date: Monday, 25 October 2021
For more details and to apply, see the original job posting here.