(3 Feb 2023) The key responsibilities will be to:
- build effective relationships with client groups to promote and market Library services
- demonstrate a client-centred approach by seeking out, understanding and responding to the current and future needs of academics and students
- provide high-quality information services to academics and higher degree by research students, both in-person and online
- support students to develop information and digital literacy skills by partnering with academics on the design of assessments, learning objects and teaching support
- support researchers in applying for competitive funding through the provision of research metrics reports and research impact advisory services.
More about the job can be found here.