(26 Jul 2022) The Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) Library invites resourceful, service-oriented and self-directed individuals to apply for the position of Senior Executive. You will provide administrative/ operational support to the Library and be responsible for the procurement of library and non-library resources and services. Working closely with the Senior Manager and Director, Digital Library Services, you will also be involved in the development of initiatives to support the learning, teaching and research activities of the SUSS community.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day administrative and logistical requirements within the Library, including tracking progress on projects, planning and organizing meetings, training sessions and other departmental events/activities, and maintaining office documents/records and equipment.
- Perform budgetary, financial and procurement tasks, including sourcing/ renewing, order placement, receipt and invoice processing, fund and vendor management, and the monitoring and reporting of expenditures. Assist in developing and tracking budgets.
- Develop, maintain and update departmental policies, procedures and systems, and ensure quality, operational efficiency and compliance with University policies.
- Serve as primary administrative contact between DLS and other departments in SUSS.
- Lead and/ or participate in special projects and initiatives.
- Provide secretariat support for meetings.
- May work some evenings and weekends.
- Perform other departmental and organizational duties as necessary or assigned.
Read more about this job here.