(WARRENDALE, Pa., 4 April 2013) -Packed with more than 3,100 technical papers, 60 technical standards and six e-Books, SAE International launches the “SAE Global Technology Library-Alternative Fuels.”
This unique, searchable, online database enables mobility engineering professionals to stay up-to-date and compete in a rapidly changing environment by accessing the most timely, relevant information related to alternative fuels. The Library is the second in a series of new products developed by SAE International over the past year to address the changing needs of the industries we serve. The “SAE Global Technology Library-Electric Vehicle,” launched in June of 2012, covers the latest developments in vehicle electrification worldwide.
In addition to the SAE International technical papers and standards, and e-Books, the SAE Global Technology-Alternative Fuels” database also includes
– Convenient access to public and private research from the U.S. National Laboratories
– Global production data from Lux Research’s seminal Alternative Fuels Data Tracker
– Global magazine issues and articles
– Current news and in-depth analysis
– Webzine covering a range of topics from world-renowned journalists and publishers
To learn more about the “SAE Global Technology Library-Alternative Fuels,” or to sign up for a free, two-week trial, visit www.saegtl.org/af.