(18 April 2016) The Assistant Director will lead the Singapore & Southeast Asian Collections unit to ensure the smooth running of the unit, including overseeing the capability development of the team. The AD will in addition:
• Lead the team in the development and management of special collections and identify partnerships opportunities for acquiring special collections
• Plan and develop value-added services and products for the Singapore & Southeast Asian content
• Establish and maintain partnerships/networks (local, regional and/or international) in areas relevant to subject area
• Participate in strategic planning/development of the National Library division to establish and execute work plans
• Oversee trend analysis for content development (physical and digital) and information needs of users
• Propose and implement plans to ensure expansion and access to physical and digital content meet the reference/research needs of users
The LAS website has the full job description.