(11 September 2017) Now available from STAT!Ref are Scientific American Pain Management and Scientific American Critical Care of the Surgical Patient.
Scientific American Pain Management (SAPM) includes internationally prominent authors; it teaches principles and practice; and it features comprehensive coverage of the discipline.
- Updated monthly
- Most comprehensive online work in pain management. 20 units on headache management
- Clinical photos, histology, imaging studies, tables, graphs, and algorithms are all in the Teaching Slide Library.
- SAPM is the perfect resource for institutions and hospital attendings for clinical consultation, reference, patient care, and teaching
Scientific American Critical Care of the Surgical Patient was a joint effort of the Surgical Critical Care Program Directors Society (SCCPDS) and the Society of Critical Care Anesthesiologists (SOCCA) to develop a continuously updated learning resource for trainees caring for surgical patients, regardless of their primary specialty training.
- 20 sections each with three to 15 modules based on ACGME defined curriculum for fellows in both surgical and anesthesia critical care training
- A valuable learning resource for fellows, physicians or advanced practice providers in surgery, anesthesia, emergency medicine or internal medicine caring for surgical patients
The full announcement is here.