(21 Jan 2021) The latest issue of the SEALG Newsletter has been published recently and can now be downloaded from our group’s homepage at http://www.sealg.org/pdf/newsletter2020.pdf. Please feel free to circulate the link to anyone you think may be interested in reading the newsletter, which is an open-access publication freely available to anyone.
Contents of the newsletter include:
- Researchers’ archives on the ODSAS platform: examples from Vietnam and Burma by Louise Pichard-Bertaux
- The Malay Studies Library, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Awang Azman Awang Pawi and Haslan Bin Tamjehi
- Celebrating 50 years of excellence: Southeast Asia scholarship and stewardship at Berkeley, 1970-2020 by Virginia Shih
- The Javanese Manuscripts from Yogyakarta Digitisation Project by Annabel Teh Gallop
- Place names and descriptions of local landscapes recorded in the colophons of Shan Buddhist manuscripts by Jotika Khur-Yearn
- Textile book covers in the Shan manuscript tradition by Jana Igunma
Previous issues of the Newsletter that were published in electronic format are also available on the SEALG homepage.