(26 Jan 2022) The latest issue of the SEALG Newsletter has now been published and can be viewed and downloaded freely from our homepage.
It contains the following articles:
- Nicholas Martland, 1957-2021 (obituary by Pauline Khng)
- The EFEO in Indochina: A History of Maps and Archives (by Magali Morel and Sovannara Mey)
- Collecting Information and Artifacts about the South East Asian Peninsula (SEAP) Games 1959 – 1979 (by Lim Peng Han)
- Malay Manuscripts in Johor (by Annabel Teh Gallop)
- Burmese dhammasattha manuscripts at the British Library (by Maria Kekki)
- Illustrated Yogāvacara meditation manuals from Thailand and Laos (by Jana Igunma)
- Celebrating Peter David Koret’s Intellectual Legacy at the University of California, Berkeley (by Virginia Shih)
Previous issues of the electronic newsletter which covers all aspects of Southeast Asian librarianship, curation, collection, custodianship and research can be accessed on the SEALG homepage.