(26 November 2015) The Taskforce, established by the Chair of LGA’s Culture, Tourism and Sport Board and Minister for Culture and the Digital Economy, UK, first met in March 2015.
Since then, the Taskforce has created a dynamic partnership that fosters and promotes different way of working across the library sector and beyond. This first six-monthly progress report sets out how the Taskforce has delivered specific actions against these priorities through the individual and collective input of its members. The report includes:
- an update on the Taskforce’s achievements, highlighting successes to date
- a summary of existing Taskforce activity
- proposed next steps and suggested areas of focus over the next six months
- annex A – background and structure of the Taskforce
- annex B – meetings with government departments
- annex C – Meetings with key partners and and library visits
- Update on the Taskforce’s achievements
- Summary of existing Taskforce activity
- Proposed next steps and areas of focus over the next six months
- ANNEX A: Background and structure of the Taskforce
- ANNEX B: Meetings with government departments
- ANNEX C: Meetings with key partners and library visits
Read the report here.