(1 May 2023) About the position:
- Part time 0.8FTE
- Bendigo Campus
- Career progression and support
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain accurate online records to ensure reading list, high-use and resource sharing materials are accessible and discoverable to meet learning and teaching needs including processing financial transactions relating to resource sharing supply and receipt.
- Collect and report on statistical data relating to reading list, resource sharing and high-use materials to identify operational improvements
- Reformat and supply information resources for reading list, resource sharing and high use materials.
- Build reading lists beginning to end and regularly liaise with Senior Learning Librarians in relation to reading lists.
- Participate in face-to-face and online Library programs and other operational duties as required
Find out more here.