(4 August 2016, Basel, Switzerland) Karger Medical and Scientific Publishers announces the 2017 prices for journals, collections and packages. Next year’s journal program comprises 105 biomedical titles, including 20 open-access journals. 2017 will see the launches of four new titles, of which two will be open access and two subscription based. Apart from a few bilingual or German language titles, all Karger journals are published in English.
The Karger Price List 2017 for journals is available for download at www.karger.com/pricelists and provides basic journal profiles as well as pricing information in USD, EUR and CHF for
- journal print and online subscriptions as well as combined print/online subscriptions, online upgrade fees and applicable postal rates for 2017
- Karger eJournal Backfiles (1998–2014)
- Karger eJournal Archives (issues before 1998)
- Karger Open Access Journals 2017
- Karger Collections and Packages for 2017
Also available is the Karger Journals and Book Series Catalogue 2017. Each journal is extensively featured and aims and scope, cover, editorship as well as society affiliations are included. Full bibliographic details are stated in order to answer customers’ need for specific and comprehensive information. The pages dedicated to book series show bibliographic data for the four latest volumes together with the series’ aims and scope and editorship. The format includes short URLs for all products. The Catalogue can be accessed at www.karger.com/JBSC.