(9 Feb 2021) With access to digital resources and OA content being critical as institutions worldwide continue to connect remotely, IGI Global now offers 32 full Gold OA journals, making all future published content within these journals immediately and freely available online for your patrons and the scientific research community. You can access this content directly and integrate it into your discovery systems through InfoSci-Open (a collection of IGI Global’s OA content).
To further promote sustainable OA practices, IGI Global is adopting the “Subscribe to Open” model for current journal subscribers to support the publishing costs of these OA journals in their infancy, as well as continues to offer a Read and Publish model to provide 100% OA APC waivers to institutions. This Read and Publish model is applicable when a library acquires the InfoSci-Databases, including the InfoSci-Books Database (6,000+ e-books of peer-reviewed research).
The cost-effective InfoSci-Books Database offering is available to all iGroup customers and is ideal for institutions in online-only environments, as it provides:
- Over 120,000+ Chapters From Researchers at Prestigious Institutions
- Average Cost Per E-Book in InfoSci-Books as Low as US$ 8
- Flexible Purchasing Options (Perpetual, Subscription, EBA, etc.)
- Multi-Year Agreements With No Price Increases Guaranteed
- Provides Cross-Disciplinary Research in 11 Subject Areas
- 100% OA Article Processing Charge (APC) Waivers for Your Institution
- No DRM, Unlimited Simultaneous Users, No Embargo of Content, and More
To take advantage of these flexible offerings, for a free trial to the InfoSci-Books Database, or for questions about IGI Global’s OA content, contact your iGroup Representative or Ms. Yvonne Li, Managing Director of IGI Global’s China Subsidiary Office, at [email protected].