(19 September 2017) The Associate Librarian will:
- provide leadership in the development of strategic planning and formulation of policies for the library user-centered services;
- develop and implement innovative approaches for effective scholarly communication, instruction activities, reference and access services;
- evaluate and develop library outreach and public services strategies;
- cultivate strong liaison relationships with faculty to design library instruction classes and develop information literacy programmes in academic curriculum;
- prepare timely reports, financial and statistical analysis to support decision making; and
- serve on library-wide committees and lead special projects.
Application deadline is 8 October 2017.
The full job description is here.