(30 September 2014) Monash University Library has compiled a series of interactive modules for students to better understand how to conduct academic research using the internet.
- Why you might use the internet for academic research
- How to find “grey literature”, which is information, data and parliamentary and other reports from governments and organisations that are published electronically
- Finding and using materials placed on “open access” by academic and other institutions
- How to evaluate websites and documents
- Effective ways of using Google Scholar and searching websites
- Managing your internet sources.
Visit the announcement here.