(21 January 2019) In this instructional webinar, you’ll learn more about the COUNTER Code of Practice Release 5 (COP5), which goes into effect in January 2019. Lorraine Estelle, COUNTER Project Director, will highlight key points in the development of the new release, touching on metric types and new reports. Then Elena Zapryanova-Hadjinikolova, COUNTER Executive Committee and Director Analytics, Elsevier, will take you step-by-step through the new reports and familiarize you with their use cases. If you cannot attend the live webinar, be sure to register so that you will have access to the recorded webinar to view at your convenience and share with your colleagues.
• Introduction to COUNTER COP5
• How COUNTER COP5 will address future needs and stay relevant
• New metric types and how they work
• New reports and common use cases
• Step-by-step instructions on each of the new reports
Lorraine Estelle, COUNTER Project Director
Elena Zapryanova-Hadjinikolova, COUNTER Executive Committee
Registration needed before attending. To attend, please register here.