(17 Jul 2023) This role will be responsible for taking a lead role in the establishment, development, and operation of the City Campus – Festival Tower, Library.
As the successful incumbent, you will be a member of the Library’s Patron Engagement team and is responsible for providing leadership and local support for provision of library services and resources at the City Campus. The Senior Librarian (City Campus) will work with the Associate Director, City Campus Services, and other professional staff at the City Campus to build campus culture and teams. Great customer service and service delivery are at the heart of what this role is about.
Some of the key responsibilities of the position are:
- Developing the Library’s City Campus service and resource offerings, in collaboration with Associate Director, Engagement & Scholarly Communication, Academic Engagement Lead and the Library Coordinator (Patron Engagement) and in consultation with the Associate Director, City Campus.
- Establishing appropriate library collections for City Campus teaching and learning needs.
- Working collaboratively with other service delivery providers at the City Campus to develop shared understanding of the support model for staff and students.
- Ensuring City Campus service offerings are consistent with Library operations at other locations and align with Library and University strategic priorities.
- Providing leadership and functional supervision to library staff working at City Campus including training and support.
Submission deadline: 30 July 2023
More information can be found from the original job posting here.