(24 Oct 2023) About the Role:
We have an impactful opening within our Flinders University Library team as the Library Specialist (Scholarly Communication). As the successful incumbent, you will be a key member of the Library Research Engagement team and will be responsible for delivering specialised scholarly communication advice, support and training to the University academic community.
Some of the key responsibilities of the position are:
- Providing subject matter expertise on scholarly communication for the University research community, including publishing opportunities via open access mechanisms, publishing opportunities via Read & Publish (‘transformative agreements’), and bibliodiversity.
- Developing and maintaining a suite of training materials and activities on scholarly communication.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate communications channels, such as webpages and social media presence.
- Contributing to the development of scholarly communication expertise within the library
- Acting as a champion for diversity in publishing, including open access options.
Read more from the job posting in full here.