(9 Jan 2024) This critical position is responsible for overseeing essential library functions provided by the Collection Strategy and Information Management Strategy teams. This role is a pivotal part of the library leadership team, and involves leading the relevant teams, operational management and meeting financial targets.
Some of the key responsibilities of the position are:
- Managing Library collections and information activities, including research publications metadata, open access compliance, records management, and archives.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement in operational processes and service delivery.
- Providing oversight of the budget through financial analysis and reporting for management.
- Creating effective reports and statistical analyses to meet organisational needs.
- Developing and supporting an agile culture of creativity and innovation through collaboration and engagement across the Library and the University community.
Submission closed by 4 Feb 2024.
The full description of the job is here.