Regional Product Manager – S.E. Asia (Job Code –ÉclatRPM08)
Designation: Regional Product Manager
Hours: Full time
Reporting To: CEO
Academic Background: MBA, MLSc (Master of Library Science)
Experience: 2 -5 yrs experience in product management and sales functions
Number of positions: 3
Location: Malaysia, Taiwan and Japan (Ready to Travel for the region appointed)
Éclat Engineering Pvt. Ltd. is a Software Solution & Services Company offering technology services to Libraries for e-Content access, delivery and analytics.
Our existing clientele include fortune 500 companies, Premium academic, corporate, public and research institutions across Asia, Middle east, Africa & US region.
The role involves your ability to create, identify and convert new business opportunities in your region whilst building strong and effective working relationships with existing clients and channel partners ensuring profitable growth in sales revenue through planning and execution.
The role involves both sales and managerial responsibilities of developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
Roles and Responsibilities: Regional Product Manager
- Be a Torch Bearer for flagship products, confident in articulating the USPs to channel partners and customers
- Develop sustainable relationships with all relevant customer decision makers, influencers, and internal stakeholders.
- Keep abreast with market trends & customer feedback to provide inputs to internal teams.
- Develop gap analysis to identify business opportunities with existing & new customers.
- To be pre-sales product champion and assist channel partners with customer queries.
- To administer client database and manage customer interactions in CRM on a regular basis.
- Provide customer support as required.
- To perform regional sales and support channel partners in the process of lead conversion.
- Devise and implement strategy to meet sales objective for existing products in the region.
Desirable Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Prior experience in Library or Publishing industry and ability to carry out CRM functions
- Excellent sales skills and track record of achieving sales targets in the industry.
- Possess very well developed interpersonal and communication skills and be able to give evidence of their ability to connect, both face to face and by telephone, with team members, channel partners & clients.
- Have good organizational, and technical skills relevant to the role with ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver work to a high standard and to tight deadlines.
- Have a high degree of computer literacy – to include competence in the following applications – word processing, spreadsheets, databases, file management, e-mail and the internet.
- Be ready to travel in S.E. Asia region and know local languages.
- Be able to provide examples of having worked on their own initiative and in teams in the past.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]