(18 July 2016) The Digital Preservation Coalition is a not-for-profit membership agency which provides training, advocacy, capacity-building and partnerships in digital preservation, helping our members ensure our digital memory is accessible tomorrow.
It’s a global endeavour. So from 1st August 2016 DPC will encourage and approve well-founded applications to join the Coalition as full or associate members from around the World.
The benefits of joining DPC include:
- Priority access to topical events and webinars throughout the year
- Priority access to specialist reports and commentary
- Participation in specialist working parties and think-tank groups
- Dedicated support from subject specialist staff
- Access to cross-sectoral and cross-profession network
- Participation in high-level advocacy and policy development
- Ability to commission subject specialist research and training
- Priority access to DPC projects and plans
- Priority access to high-value digital content
- Recruitment and procurement support
- Priority access to training events
- Access to scholarship programme for training and travel
- Highly visible contribution to addressing a global challenge
Read the announcement in full here.