(22 May 2020) Nature Index reviewed recent development on scholarly communication affected by the epidemic of COVID-19, including:
- Funding worries weigh down early-career researchers
- COVID-19 widens the gender gap in medical research
- Wikipedia favours peer-reviewed research
- Australian researchers face job cuts due to coronavirus shut-down
- How could coronavirus change academic careers?
- Preprint servers enhance screening to tackle false coronavirus claims
- Journals change their practices
Read the full post here.