(22 Apr 2021) About the job:
- Fixed Term (up to 5 years)
- Executive remuneration package in the range of $217,108 to $271,385 p.a.
- Bathurst or Wagga Wagga
As Executive Director you will lead the Division of Library Services, ensuring that resources, services and programs of the Division support and enhance the learning, teaching, research and administrative functions of the University. As a senior member of the University, you will work collaboratively within and outside the University, contributing to the attainment of strategic objectives and providing expert advice in the areas of scholarly information issues.
To be successful you will have:
- Relevant post-graduate qualification(s) and eligibility for associate membership of the Australian Library and Information Association;
- Extensive experience in library management and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the issues and challenges associated with delivering digital, scalable and engaging library services in a university environment;
- Expertise in formulating and implementing strategic plans that translate into sustainable operational targets, comply with higher education standards and advance high-quality scholarship; and
- Operational resilience, financial and operational management or a proven record of achievement in the effective management of human, financial, information technology and physical resources in a senior role within a large and complex organisation.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
The job description in full can be found here.