(29 February 2016) The 85th issue of the Conference of Directors of National Libraries in Asia and Oceania (CDNLAO) newsletter highlights several of the IFLA Preservation and Conservation Centres in the region.
The newsletter features articles by the IFLA PAC Centres of Korea, Sri Lanka and Japan as well as report from IFLA Headquarters on the IFLA Risk Register.
- [Australia] Broadening Parameters at the National Library of Australia
- [Japan] National Diet Library’s Preservation and Conservation Activities and the IFLA/PAC Regional Centre for Asia
- [Korea] Preservation Activities of IFLA PAC Korea Center
- [Sri Lanka] Activities of IFLA Preservation and Conservation (PAC) Centre Sri Lanka, National Library and Documentation Services Board
- [China] The Inheritance and Initiative of the Culture of Ancient Chinese Books
- [Turkey*] Evaluation of Mass Deacidification Processes for Conserving Library Materials in the National Library of Turkey
*Contribution from a CDNL member
- [IFLA] For tomorrow and the future – Libraries safeguarding documentary cultural heritage
Information from the editorial office
The next issue (No. 86) will have a report on the upcoming 24th Conference of Directors of National Libraries in Asia and Oceania (CDNLAO) to be held in Wellington, New Zealand.
This issue can be found online.
The announcement in full is here.