(17 Aug 2020) The CDNLAO Newsletter is published to share information from national libraries in the Asia and Oceania region. This newsletter is edited and distributed by the National Diet Library of Japan on behalf of the members of the Conference of Directors of National Libraries in Asia and Oceania (CDNLAO).
The latest issue (No. 96) is focusing on library services for persons with disabilities.
Special topic: Library services for persons with disabilities
- [China] Services for Persons with Disabilities in the National Library of China
- [Japan] Services for persons with disabilities at the National Diet Library
- [New Zealand] The National Library of New Zealand – supporting the Print Disabled since 1980
- [Japan] YOSHINAGA Motonobu, newly-appointed Director General of the National Diet Library, Japan
- [Singapore] Mr. Ng Cher Pong Appointed as Chief Executive Officer of National Library Board, Singapore