(28 Sep 2023) The CDNLAO Newsletter is published to share information from national libraries in the Asia and Oceania region. This newsletter is edited and distributed by the National Diet Library of Japan on behalf of the members of the Conference of Directors of National Libraries in Asia and Oceania (CDNLAO).
The special topic of this issue is: Education and training
- [Japan] Specialist training programs offered by the National Diet Library
- [Korea] Introduction to the Overseas Korean Studies Librarian Workshop at the National Library of Korea
- [Malaysia] Media and Information Literacy Mega Program
- [Malaysia] Reading Nation Program 2021
- [Singapore] Telling Stories of Singapore Through Food
The next issue, No. 103, will feature articles on CDNLAO meeting. Deadline for contributions to the next issue is January 31, 2024.
Link to the newsletter here.