Sync My Bookshelf and get alerts on ALL devices
(4 March 2016) Starting next week, you can sync My Bookshelf and get article alerts on all of your devices – web, iOS, and Android too!
What’s in the update?
- If you use My Bookshelf on BrowZine Web you will now start receiving new article alerts, just like on mobile
- If you make changes to My Bookshelf on any device – add journals, read articles – My Bookshelf will synchronize across the web and all your mobile apps.
What do I need to know?
- Download and install the latest version of the app when it becomes available, iOS 1.80 and Android 1.30
- A BrowZine account to use My Bookshelf on mobile devices will now be required, just like on the web, so content may be synced between all platforms
- If you have been using My Bookshelf on the web and on your mobile device, your new BrowZine Account will initially default to what you have configured on the web. After that, any changes you make on any device will be synced across all devices.
- We will clear unread article counts the first time you use the new update