(1 October 2017) As a Systems Analyst, you will provide IT related services and support to the Lien Ying Chow Library, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Day-to-day IT operations in the library which includes software applications, end-point computing devices and smart systems;
* Ensure IT services follow IT Asset and Service Management processes;
* Ensure IT systems comply with IT security policies;
* Innovate systems, workflows and tools to enhance productivity and user experience;
* Coordinate work and deliverables among functional service owners, project team and external vendors to achieve desired outcomes;
* Manage IT projects and initiatives;
* Manage vendors for timely resolution of problems and implementation of new requirements;
* Work closely with library functional teams and stakeholders on service improvement projects; and
* Review and implement IT service improvements for IT solutions and processes regularly.
LAS has the full job description here.