(5 October 2016) In February 2017 LIANZA will be kicking off its third year of the successful leadership development programme for 12 to 15 delegates.
Before you apply, please complete the Introduction to Leadership Online Training available through the LIANZA Website.
To apply, you must:
- Be a personal member of LIANZA or Te Ropu Whakahau
- Be currently working within a library/information environment
- Have a genuine interest in developing your leadership capacity within the library/information environment
- Be able to commit to 12-15 hours a week for 8 months
- Be available to attend the 2 day residential block on Friday 17 and Saturday 18 February
- Have employer support
- Not be studying another course simultaneously – we’ve found to get the most from this programme you need to be able to fully engage
Before applying please complete the Introduction to Leadership Online Training available through the LIANZA Website.
The announcement in full is here.