(5 Sep 2019) Nanyang Technological University Singapore is hiring Assistant Director, Research Data Management Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with the Team Lead, Research Data Management to design and implement strategies and plans that will help NTU researchers achieve maximum benefits of research data management and sharing while meeting funding agencies, publishers and institutional requirements
- Plan and manage the collaboration of RDM Team with subject specific experts to integrate data management best practices across disciplines and translate them in instruction, online self-helps, FAQs, etc.
- Review and design data management planning education, guidance and templates by consulting international best practices and available data management plans so as to help NTU researchers reap maximum benefits from data management planning
- Serve the NTU research community by conducting a variety of workshops, organising symposiums/seminars/talks/roadshows, and providing online self-helps to promote good research data management best practices, responsible data sharing and open science, in collaboration with other RDM Team members, Library colleagues, etc.
- Develop turnaround and advisory guidelines for the RDM Team to ensure that response and advice to enquirers and data depositors are given in an effective and timely manner and guide RDM Team members in meeting agreed standards
See the full job descriptions and application details here.