(4 May 2017) As a Librarian (Information Services), you will be part of a dynamic and service-oriented team working to establish a transformational library with digital e-services, personalised services and innovative technology. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Senior Manager to lead a team as well as manage and promote e-resources;
- Engage in dialogue and communication with schools as a subject and liaison Librarian;
- Participate in digital projects;
- Manage administrative duties and copyright matters; and
- Conduct oral history interviews and teach Information Literacy.
The full announcement is here.