(3 Mar 2020) Monash University is hiring Senior Project Officer.
Social Systems Evidence (SSE) is a comprehensive repository of research evidence and a free access point for synthesised evidence to support important policy decisions. Monash Sustainable Development Institute has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with McMaster University to expand the scope of the SSE repository to cover all of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Bring your highly developed organisational and planning skills and take responsibility for managing the end‑to‑end delivery of the Social Systems Evidence collaboration at Monash Sustainable Development Institute (MSDI).
Working closely with the project partner McMaster University (Canada) as well as other external stakeholders and clients, you will curate the SSE database and deliver related services ensuring the information management needs of the program are met and content is uploaded to the information management platform.
You will be responsible for all aspects of project management, including:
- driving whole-of-program workflows in collaboration with McMaster
- preparing business development strategies
- developing proposals to achieve business development outcomes
- participation in identification, evaluating and coding of documents for the SSE platform
- coordinating ethics approvals and client contracts
- providing expert advice on project-related matters
- overseeing timelines to achieve program deliverables
- managing a pool of casual staff to ensure timely project delivery
Utilising your excellent relationship management skills, you will take a collaborative approach to maintain strong working relationships with key project partners and stakeholders.
If this sounds like a position that suits your current career focus we look forward to hearing from you.
This role is a part-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
At Monash University, we are committed to being a Child Safe organisation. Some positions at the University will require the incumbent to hold a valid Working with Children Check.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to “How to apply for Monash Jobs“.
Dr Peter Bragge, Academic Lead – Social Systems Evidence, +61 3 9905 9664
Monday 9 March 2020, 11:55 pm AEDT
The original job posting is here.