(3 Apr 2019) CQ University Australia is seeking -
Senior Librarian – Research Outputs & Repositories – HEW 7
- Continuing, Full Time
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $102,104 to $111,666 p.a. (inclusive of salary $86,280 to $94,360 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33046
Research is one of the key pillars for CQUniversity’s growth, focusing on real world outcomes that identify opportunities and benefits our regions. As part of the senior librarian’s team you will provide expert advice to improve the discovery of and access to CQUniversity’s research outputs. You will contribute to the development, integration, evaluation and continuous improvement of Library services and operations.
You will bring to the position:
- A highly motivated and driven attitude, with a focus on team work in a participative and empowered environment.
- Experience collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- The skills and capability of working within a virtual team environment with colleagues located across various CQUniversity campuses.
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following:
- Knowledge of contemporary library practices, processes and concepts relating to the provision of information and research services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of information resources, services and publishing trends in academic libraries.
- The ability to use current technologies for the delivery of information and research services.
- Eligibility for professional membership with the Australian Library and Information Association.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 23 April 2019.
For more details, see the job posting here.