(1 March 2018) You will –
- Drives revenue growth of Academic products and solutions such as Web of Science and InCites by meeting or exceeding both new sales and retention goals on monthly and quarterly basis
- To maintain/grow existing subscriber base through renewals and build an extensive pipeline of new opportunities.
- To contact new leads generated from marketing campaigns, exhibitions, conferences, seminars, customer enquiry and online usage data, analyse information requirements and maximise new business revenue.
- To be proactive in the self generation of new leads to maximise new business revenue through regular calling of newly identified prospects (Hunting).
- Account management, and growth through upsell and cross-selling activity
- Builds strong “trust” relationships with clients, creating trust and confidence at multiple levels, including users, key contacts, managers and business leaders, to increase revenue and sales opportunities.
- Work with Manager to develop a strategy plan for the region which includes an analysis of revenues/products, strategy for growth, objectives and implementation schedule.
- To liaise effectively with internal departments to maximise sales opportunities, including Product Development, and to keep up to date with existing and new services and marketing/sales campaigns.
- To maintain and update sales progress reports and other administrative reporting mechanisms according to agreed timeframes.
- To take responsibility for identifying training and developmental needs for yourself on an on-going basis.
Closing date is 31 May 2018.
ALIA has the full job description.