Who is responsible? What are you doing about it?
(1 November 2017) We have all been hearing about these topics via various media and communication platforms, but how do we move the agenda forward – From Talk to Action?
Singapore Management University Libraries invites you to a forum where you will hear the voices of stakeholders from different backgrounds and their burning questions around these issues.
• Eugene Tan, Associate Professor of Law, School of Law, SMU
• Martino Tan, Deputy Managing Director & Co-Managing Editor, Mothership.sg
• Zakir Hussain, Political Editor, The Straits Times
• Damien Wang, Digital Engagement Librarian, National Library, Education and Outreach
• Huang Dehua (Max), SMUSA Academic & Welfare Secretary
• Gulcin Cribb, University Librarian, SMU Libraries
Date: Thursday, 9 November 2017
Time: 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Venue: Level 5, Li Ka Shing Library, SMU Libraries
Light Refreshments will be served.
Attendance is free but please register here: https://www.regonline.com/calltoaction_forum