The American Society of Civil Engineers has announced that the 2013 ASCE eBooks & Standards collection is now available for purchase at a special pre-launch rate. The collection will launch on ascelibrary.org on May 1, 2013. Access options include an annual subscription or one-time, perpetual access purchase.
ASCE eBooks and Standards encompass all civil engineering content areas, including construction, structures, transportation, geotechnics, environment, water resources, and professional practice. For more information, including 2013 purchase options and rates, please visit http://ascelibrary.org/page/ebookrates.
Features and benefits
* Premium Content: includes 300 ASCE eBooks and standards, with approximately 30 new titles and selected backlist added each year.
* No restrictive DRM.
* Single Online Destination: hosted on the ASCE Library platform (ascelibrary.org) fully integrating ASCE eBooks & Standards with ASCE Journals and Proceedings.
* Title, subject, and keyword searches across books and book chapters to quickly locate and download relevant content.
* Unique online records at both the book and chapter level, including bibliographic information, abstract, and links.
* Downloadable MARC records from ascelibrary.org.
* Single library administrator account to access COUNTER-3 usage statistics for ASCE E-books, Journals, and Proceedings.
The ASCE Library is a full text database containing over 950,000 pages of civil engineering content published in ASCE Journals, Proceedings, Books, and Standards. Coverage includes all disciplines of civil engineering research and its practical application. Visit ASCE here: http://www.asce.org