(2 May 2017) At the Association of Parliamentary Librarians of Asia and the Pacific General Meeting held during the recent APLAP Conference in Korea, delegates appointed the APLAP Executive Committee.
- President: Kazuko Sakata (National Diet Library, Japan)
- Vice-President (Asia): Mihyang Park (National Assembly Library, Korea)
- Vice-President (Pacific): Asha Kumar (Library of the Parliament of the Republic of Fiji)
- Secretary: Rosemarie Balidoy (House of Representatives Legislative Library, Philippines)
- Treasurer: Dianne Heriot (Australian Parliamentary Library)
Delegates expressed their thanks to outgoing Vice-President (Asia), Emma Rey, and to outgoing Treasurer, Katherine Close, for her work over many years in various positions on the APLAP Executive Committee.
Presentations and photos from the conference will be available from the conference webpage shortly.
The announcement is here.